This course will provide you with the foundational knowledge needed to implement and optimally maintain your NetSuite solution.
Welcome to Cognita! The purpose of this course is to examine key implementation tasks to provide you with the foundational knowledge needed to optimize NetSuite for users’ business needs.
This course comprises both theoretical and practical knowledge for you to be able to manipulate NetSuite system features and capabilities at its best.
After the completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Build upon baseline knowledge of the NetSuite application
- Use navigation to confirm company-wide configuration, settings, and user-level preferences
- Identify the purpose of user roles; their relationship to security and navigation
- Consider business challenges and NetSuite solutions associated with key business processes
- Review administrative and end end-user tasks involved in the end-to-end business processes that encompass the ERP processes workflows
- Monitor process and business performance through targeted analytics
- Leverage additional tools for user adoptions and account functionality